Saturday, November 1, 2014

How to feel amazing after having a bad day..



Lets just get straight to the point; you’ve had a sh#t day.
You want to feel amazing but, no more negative Nancy? And because I have had many “When will this day end” types of days… I have put together some tips in order to make myself feel happy and content. Get your pen and paper out ladies, stat!


1.     You are STRESSED and TENSE there for you need to let off some steam. And you can- without moving from your bedroom. Type into YouTube ‘Xhit Daily ’ and get your gym gear on. Not only does this channel offer hundreds of 15-30 minute workouts that WILL make you sweat, but also you only ever need one or two things with you, say a kettle bell and some little weights. I love working out in my room, because it honestly requires the smallest amount of effort, and you actually sweat so much. You can expect workouts that target your legs, arms, chest, bum and your whole body.

I have been also been loving Barre Body Online Studio, which offers online workouts in under 30 minutes.  If you don’t know what Barre Body is, put simply it is a complete body workout fusing ballet Barre conditioning, yoga and pilates.  I feel so relaxed, but very sweaty when I do these kind of workouts. Think: hot yoga with a lot of core action going on. Again, working out in your bedroom with minimal space required- winning.

2.     All that sweating, girl you need a shower!
So you’ve just done 2x 15-minute workouts in your room, and you need to shower so you smell like a lady again. This is where body oils and scrubs come into place. I love Garnier Beauty Oil Scrub, which is made up of Argan, Macadamia, Almond and Rose oil. It honestly feels like I am giving myself a luxurious shower, and my skin feels so darn smooth!

Take this time to really lather up, and wash your hair too. I have been loving the Paul Mitchell Ultimate Colour Repair Shampoo and Conditioner, as it’s kept my colour locked in whilst leaving a silky smooth finish. And it smells amazing too!

3.     Oh, you’ve just come back from an amazing holiday? No, that’s just my really amazing fake tan.
Haven’t you heard the saying? Want to look and feel 5 kilos lighter, just get a tan! And because we’re keeping to simple, effortless tips, we just need a instant bronzing mousse. St. Tropez always does the trick for me! It comes out a little green and gross looking, but it defiantly does the trick. I’m left with chocolate brown, tanned skin, with a reddish hint. (Instead of orange!)



So..you’ve worked out, you’ve showered, and you’ve even tanned. I think its time you wind down now.  Now is the time to  pop out your lovely vanilla-scented candle and your favourite book. This is basically my favourite part of feeling amazing because all you have to do now is enjoy yourself. I am currently reading   Stabbed Ego by Luke Kennedy. Oh- and I love all the scents from Glasshouse but in particular I am actually in LOVE with Birds Of A Feather Pink Lemonade.

4.     Before you snooze off after your amazingly fulfilled afternoon, you should write down all your priorities for the next day- this way you’re clearing your mind of any busy thoughts, making it easier for you to drift off to sleep. Also- this is optional, but I do love a good TLC for my tootsies (feet), so I grab some moisturiser and lotion them up, then put some comfy socks on and hop into bed. Last but not least, say an affirmation that  is relevant to your current situation.


I like these
-       I am successful and content
-       I am full of abundance
-       I work with wonderful and happy people
-       The universe gives me all that I need
-       I trust the process of life, I am safe





PS, this ice-cream looks like happiness to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment