Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Things that you'll find me 'gramming about

..And when I say gramming I mean Instagram'ing of course!

This is what I've been getting up too these past couple of days. If you don't already, follow me @littlemissbeautxo

My skincare routine feat @jurliqueaus@kosmeaaustralia @zkinorganicsau  | cleanse with the calming cream cleanser by zkin organics | exfoliate with kosmea daily facial exfoliate | tone and calm with jurlique calming mist | lotion day and night with zkin organics rejuvenation lotion | #bloggersau #beautybloggers #beautyspotlight #jurlique #kosmeaau #zkinorganic #healthyskin 

YUMMO. My snack today ! greek style yoghurt | chia seeds from the Swisse superfoods range | berries | 5am granola mix | You should always be including snacks into your diet, I personally aim for two a day, followed by three main meals. #healthbloggers #healthysnacks @swisseau

Thank you to @swisseau and @twobirdstalking for this mornings Swisse Blogger Meditation Media Breakfast event. Excited to try the new #swissesuperfoods

Reading through the 2014 #MNB #lornajane diary. I love how every page is so inspiring and I am so excited to get my hands on the 2015 diary! Eek. Goodnight all xo #beautyblogger #bloggersau #lornajanediary #lifestyle #health #wellbeing


NO FILTER, just an amazing day! Early morning training with @the_healthybody_project_ getting my sweat on before a big day. 💦💪 #sundayworkouts #THBPB #rooftopworkouts
I am SO excited to test out these babies@zkinorganicsau🍃 zkin is a certified organic skincare range, and has no parabens | no sulphate | no chemicals | no unnatural ingredients in their products, and because of this, I trust it to use only my skin daily 🙏 #zkinorganics #organicskincare #australianskincare #natural #healthyskin #beauty #skinloving #pureandhealthy



So there you have it, a snippet of whats going on via social media platform instagram. I also have my facebook page Little Miss Beaut xo if you wanted to check that out too.


Happy Hump Day! xo Vanessa Kate




No comments:

Post a Comment