Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My workout routine

Hi everyone!
So this is my timetable for the week.
This is quite new to me , so we will see how I go with this!

Keep in mind you can alternate this to suite you either at the gym or at home.

- Replace weights with 2L water bottles
- Use outdoor stairs at a park
- Grab a friend for your weekend workout or partner! See my previous post for some great workout 
ideas :)
I'm focusing on a lot of HIIT ( Hi intense interval training) as for me, I want to lose weight and by doing different things at a higher level can help burn more calories faster.


I'm going to do 2x in the morning per week and 2x at night time after work.
This is what would work best for me, people are different and have different schedules so play around and see if you can grab some inspiration from this and create your own workout plan for the week.
Even starting off with some stretching, light weights and some cardio for 20 minutes 3 times a week is better then nothing!
I wish you all the best with your fitness journeys!
Will report soon on how I am doing 
xxx Vanessa





No comments:

Post a Comment