Monday, August 11, 2014

Food Diary

Hello everyone!

I thought I would give you guys an inside look into exactly what I am consuming throughout the day, and maybe you can find some inspiration in including some of these foods or replicating the meals into something you would enjoy.




For me, I have to physically write what I am eating to stay on track. I don’t count calories- but if you did want to track your daily intake for weight purposes, then the Fitness Pal app is fantastic. Technology has evolved in so many amazing ways, and not only can you track your meals, with all these different fitness and health app’s,  you can takes photos too! Kind of as a way of logging your food so you are visually seeing what you have eaten throughout the week too.
Have a search in the app store or for android users, Google play store.


Seeing everything I have eaten (and drunk) in a day really helps me to shine some fresh perspective on the areas I can improve on in terms of my health and wellbeing.

Obviously this isn’t going to work for everybody, but if you did want to try something new and you’re interested in finding ways to stay on track, than I’d say give this ago.

Monday 11th August


Breakfast:
Overnight soaked oats, used with coconut & almond milk, mixed in with muesli and chia seeds. I topped this off with some fresh cut up strawberries in the morning.
+ Instant coffee with milk & sugar

Mid Morning Snack:
Cucumber and beans(raw) with cracked pepper and light Philadelphia cream.
+ skim cappuccino

Lunch:
½ Cup brown rice with canned pink salmon, walnuts ( 5-6), rocket leaves and cracked salt & pepper

Afternoon Snack:
Dark organic chocolate with sea salt + peppermint tea

Dinner:
Minced organic chicken in ice burg lettuce with a drizzle of soy sauce. Also known as ‘San Choy Bow’






Vanessa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment