Thursday, July 10, 2014

Winter favourites

Lusting over..


Hi Everyone! These are currently my favourite products at the moment, that are helping me to get through winter.




(from left to right)

Blistex Lip Radiance
Perfect for nourishing dry lips, whilst adding a touch of shine and soft colour. I love wearing this throughout the day.

Kora Organics Balancing Rose Mist Toner
I have just recently discovered mist toners and I am so happy I have! This one in particular feels so refreshing and smells amazing. I spray my face morning and night, and usually 2-3 times a day if its particularly cold and I am make-up free. It absorbs into my face so lightly and my skin feels ever so fresh!

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
I recently purchased this cleaner from the Cetaphil line because it's always had such positive reviews for their products. This cleanser does a fantastic job at removing my makeup and I have found that it has helped softening my skin and making it look super clear and clean!

Rosehip Plus Rosehip Oil
I am obsessed with rose hip oil! If you didn't already know, rose hip oil helps in reducing the appearance of scars and stretch marks, maintains skins hydration and softness, improves the appearance of dry skin, minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and  promotes skin elasticity! This particular product comes in a ball-like form so you literally just rub the product in circular motion around the areas of your face that you are most concerned about.
Use at night time as that is when your face absorbs the most products you put on your face.

Clean and Clear Morning Burst
I love this product for am time, to help 'wake' up my skin and brighten my face. It is quite gentle as well so the little beads wont irritate your skin.

Planet Eve Certified Organic Hand Cream
I say hand creams in winter are just essential. I love this cream as it not only softens and nourishes my hands but has an amazing smell to it too! I also lather this cream on my toes and put socks on just before bed! Makes them feel so soft in the morning

Garnier Fructis Flat Iron
Can say that I've never actually used a heat protection spray before on my hair ( disappointing I know!), but in saying this, I was given this product to try and Im so happy I did! Heat sprays help to protect the hair from damaging and breakage, so I would recommend that you pick one of these babies up!
It smells so dam good too..

Babe Scrub Himalayan Pink Salt Body scrub
I LOVE scrubs. And I LOVE when they smell as good as this one! Babe scrub relaxes the muscles, polished and detoxifies the body, boost circulation to promote healthy and hydrated skin! Made from himalayan pink mineral salts, organic sugar, almond oil and essential oils, this beauty is also perfect to add to your bath for that extra bit of relaxation to the body.



 Hope you got some idea's for some winter buys to keep your soft and sassy in the cold months!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment