Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Healthy weekend

Hey everyone!

This post is a little delayed but I wanted to share my weekend with you!

On saturday morning, me and my close friend went to Bondi Junction at 8am in the morning to eat breakfast at the Paleo Cafe.


If you're not familiar with the term 'Paleo' and more in particularly the crazed 'Paleo Diet', put simply

  1. The Paleo Diet is an effort to eat like we used to back in the day…WAY back in the day. If a caveman couldn't eat it, neither can you. This means anything we could hunt or find – meats, fish, nuts, leafy greens, regional veggies, and seeds.
So basically this means no dairy, no process foods and added sugar. I think this would be a great platform diet for anybody who bloats easily from dairy, or has regular breakouts or inflammation- and of course anyone who wants to be healthy!


Below is what we ordered;



I got avocado on paleo toast with poached eggs and my friend got banana pancakes .
Oh and we had an almond milk latte!

It was super filling and delicious! Highly recommend if you're after a healthy, light breakfast while still not breaking the bank. 
We also went for a walk with her adorable little pug fella boris at Centennial Park 




This was amazing, and the weather was perfect!

We also visited this amazing organic place called Naked Foods, where it was basically a self serve for all organic protein, whey, super foods, dried fruits and, legumes, nuts,grains, seeds,rice and much more.
I got myself some chocolate whey protein and some coconut flakes!




They even have ( wait for it ) make your own fresh PEANUT BUTTER!
 seems Boris was very impressed too!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment