Thursday, May 2, 2013

Health Food purchase x

Good morning everyone!


UPDATE 


I recently went to a health food store around the corner from my house and purchased the following;

White and Black Chia power seeds
Coconut flesh fibre crunch 
Loving Earth activated buckwheat mix
Loving earth dark chocolate 
Planet Organic herbal tea 
Organic rolled oats 
( below from left to right )

The thing I love about this is that it was under $55! Im really trying to purchase vegan and organic things, and little by little I am making changes.

I'm not really a fan of meat so going meatless is fine. I have chicken/fish once a week, eating fruit and veggies every day, 1 coffee a day and substituting milk with Almond milk.
I've always been relatively healthy but over the past months or so, I've put on weight due to the fact that I've just been pure lazy!
Not a lot  about 3-4 kilos... In saying this, I am feeling less bloated, my skin is looking fabulous and Im feeling great!!




I would suggest that if you were on the road to changing your lifestyle choices, start small.
Even cutting down on refined suger ( adding suger to your foods/ beverages ) by half makes a difference :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment