Monday, April 8, 2013

Its cold

Hey guys !

So as the weather starts to get colder,and days seem to be longer..there are a few things that Im going to miss about the Summer. And obviously there is things I am going to LOVE about winter!




Things I'm going to Miss :

- Wearing cute dresses out
- sleeping in next to nothing!
- having fresh juices and smoothies for lunch
- tanning 
-blasting the air con in the car
- nights out that seem to last forever


Things I'm looking forward to :

- wearing bf's jumpers
- wavy curls and beanies
- snuggles in bed ..all day
- eating soups alll daaaay long



____________________________


And ALSO... I'm planning on getting away very soon. Away to the US! 

I think after a while,you want to escape while your young and you have this freedom.






Dream High, Believe & Achieve 



xxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment