Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Review- T.N. Dickinsons Witch Hazel Astrigent


I have been using this product for two weeks now and I must say, I am very impressed!
To be honest, I previously have not used a 'toner' in my skin care routine because I really didn't see the point of it. I know, even I consider myself to be a beauty guru yet it never crossed my mind to use a toner. 

When it comes to toning, this should be your next step after cleansing your face. A good toner will remove any excess make-up, bits of dirt, oil and debris from the cleanser. And to finish the process off, it will help soothe, nourish and hydrate whilst restoring the ph balance. And thats exactly what the witch hazel astringent did!

It does not contain alcohol so it wont dry out your skin, contains no artificial fragrances or dyes and is 100% dermatologist tested and recommend. 

The thing I also love about the T.N. Dickinson's witch hazel toner is that it's super easy and efficient at actually cleaning your face. I place a small amount on a Swisspers cotton pad and pat around my face, and lightly wipe across my eyes to take off any stubborn mascara. 

You noticed just how much is left behind even after cleansing your face, and for myself, there was still a generous amount left. Not good. 

I use this everyday including in the morning, right before I pop in the shower. The reason I use this in the morning too, is because it helps to remove any excess residue from my moisture which I use at night. So you're basically starting off your makeup with a 100% cleansed and hydrated face.

Another pro? It's such good value for money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment