Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hi Guys!


So I recently purchased Loreal Paris LUMI MAGIQUE W5 GOLD SAND. 


                                
                                        Lumi Magique
                                    
                                W5 Gold Sand

Let me just say, I have never tried Loreal in foundation before..and Im so glad I did! I was going to buy the infallible but unfortunately they had limited shades of colour. So I looked up and saw that this one was only $34 and had my colour !

About the foundation
- light weight
-blends immac
- doesn't clog skin
- doesn't cake
- covers imperfections/blemishes
- don't need any powder


Honestly,this is just as good as the $65 China Doll!! and that is saying something.

If you're looking for a new foundation and cant afford to buy $$$ exxy ones, please do try this range!
Link below

http://www.lorealparis.com.au/cosmetics/face/lumimagique/n3-pure-linen.aspx


xox

No comments:

Post a Comment