Monday, March 25, 2013

Product Review for Jan/Feb !

Hello !

I know this is delayed but at least I know these products truly do work !!


As you know my hair was really horrible and dead/dry/stupid.  So I researched a lot of different hair articles, searched through Beauty Heaven (http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/) went on different forums...and finally I tried and tested different products until I found one that I am genuinely happy with!


Schwarzkopf Ultimate Repair Shampoo/Conditioner range !



I purchases the Shampoo & Conditioner about 1 month ago and have been using them both religiously!
The shampoo has made my what was dry damaged hair,transformed into shiny,fresh and smooth tamable hair! Yippe! The conditioner works like a God and my hair is always so smooth and silky! I'd say my frizz has gone down about 80% and my damaged hair is not so damaged anymore, just the ends which is just a matter of regularly chopping them! I'm excited to try Schwarzkopf's different products. Will Keep you posted!

Rating - 8/10
Av Price- $5.95 each ( Shampoo\ Conditioner )





Redkin real control cream care

I use this after every wash! Makes hair more attainable throughout the day, frizz is decreased and hair feels soft and smooth once blow-dried out!

Rating- 7/10
Ave Price- $44-50 *




Aveeno tinted moisturizer!



When I dont want to wear makeup, I turn to this little bottle of heaven! Even's out my complexion and doesn't make my skin break out or look cloogy/cakey ! Bonus!
I would defiantly recommend this if you're looking for a great substitute to foundation.

Rating- 8/10
Ave Price- around $20*





xx



No comments:

Post a Comment